- Since 2013, China has rolled out a series of State-level regional development strategies to create new economic growth poles, push forward integrated and coordinated development, and explore ways of sustainable development for future generations. Click to know more details!
- Yangtze River Economic Belt on road of green development
- The integrated development of the Yangtze River Delta region
- A brief history of the Belt and Road Initiative
- Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Integration Plan
- Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area
- Yangtze River Economic Belt
- Test your Belt and Road knowledge and win prize
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge
Copyright © 2021 China Daily.
All rights Reserved